Are you the type of person that is jollier then most around Christmas. You should turn that jolly into paying off the credit cards or paying your mortgage off early? follow these simple steps and learn how to start a Christmas tree farm.
- Your first step will be choosing the right type of Christmas tree The Douglasfir is particularly ideal for beginners to grow spruce trees blue and white are also common for a Highlighted look.
- The next step will be deciding between starting with seeds or Live trees. Seeds can sometimes hard to start outside and may need to be started inside with some care live trees with route establishMay cost more. This will have her speed up your harvest time.
- The next step will be laying out your farm. Douglasfir Christmas trees should be spaced about 5 feet By 5 feet. This will give you a proximately 1500 trees per acre. If you plan on having a larger farm it is recommended to space the trees farther apart for equipment purposes consider 8′ x 8′.
- Planting the Christmas tree. Dig the whole wide, at least two times wider then the root ball. A wide hole will allow the roots to absorb water better. The depth is important do not go deeper then the root ball. Fill the whole back in tamping it very lightly. Keep the remainder dirt covered in a safe location for future use. Water soil until moist and repeat weekly if needed.
When can I harvest my Christmas trees
This depends on your planning method if you started with seeds it will take 7 to 10 years to harvest. This is a height of 8 feet. If you started with saplings you can cut this down to 4 to 6 years depending on the size of sapling. Chances are you will never sell out all in one year. It’s good plant new trees every year so you will always have a equal supply each year. This will also provide you with a stable yearly income.
How much money can you actually make selling Christmas trees?
Location is a big factor here, the average resell value of 1 acre of cut your own trees is $70,000 To $120,000. We recommend to re-plant one-eighth of your acreage every year, which is about 200 trees per acre. The average small tree farms in the Washington DC metro area make about $50,000 in the 7-8 week season.
This can produce a nice side income for those that don’t mind the manual labor. Don’t forget to have a stand set up with free hot cocoa and other festive items you can sell.
The links below will provide you with supplies to get you started today.
Link a loyalty card
Mobile in app purchases
Buy the products you selected at any store. Don’t forget your receipt!
Redeem your offers by taking a photo of your receipt. We’ll match the items you bought to the offers you selected and give you the cash!
Your cash back will be deposited into your Ibotta account within 48 hours.
So you want to make Extra Money, Follow these steps and make money on Craigslist.
1. Buy & Hold
Find a good deal on an item, buy it, bring it back to your home and re-post it for a Profit. This is Buy & Hold do not get discouraged if the item sits in your back room for a few weeks.
2. Make money with side gigs
most people are not aware that there is a section on Craigslist where you can find Odd Side Jobs. These are people who need help and Armee willing to pay for it. Check it out now and start getting paid.
3. Buy and Restore
When you restore an item to new and working condition you can charge new or working Price. Buy a appliance, perhaps a washer. If it’s broke they will most likely give it to you for free. Bring it home and attempt to fix it. With the power of the internet, there’s no limits to what you can accomplish. if you find it’s going to cost to much to fix you can Scrap it. Check Out This Blog For Scraping Metal.
Find coupons and earn cash back at over 2,000 stores when you shop at Rakuten!!Save with online rebates, deals, promo codes and discounts. Sign Up Now And Start Earning Cash Back Every Time You Shop. Get Your $10 Bonus! Find coupons and earn cash back at over 2,000 stores when you shop at Rakuten! Save …Rakuten.com has been visited by 1M+ users in the past month 100% Verified Coupons · Leader in Online Shopping · Free Shipping Codes
Trending Stores: Drugstore.Com, Nordstrom, Best Buy, Kohl’s, Amazon and more
Rakuten is your answer to saving.
They keep their word, If you ever don’t see a balance go through, just email them! They will contact you promptly with amazing customer service and resolve the issue. I have all of them on my phone and use all of them but Rakuten is always consistently working to make sure you get your cash back. I can say without a doubt they are by far the best cashback service. They have many merchants they work with ( Lowes, Drugstore.Com, Nordstrom, Best Buy, Kohl’s, Amazon, Walmart, Macys, Dicks and more) and their customer service is A++.
Acorns automatically invests your spare change. Every purchase you make becomes an investment in your future. Join over 2 million people who have started.
Round up your purchases to effortlessly Invest the Change®.
Link Unlimited Cards
Link as many debit and credit cards as you like for Round-Ups.
Invest and withdraw whenever you want without any hassle.
Link as many debit and credit cards as you like for Round-Ups. Any purchase you make rounds up to the nearest dollar and will be invested. Take the hassle out of investing in your future.
Set up a recurring daily, weekly or monthly investment.
RENTING OUT YOUR HOME OR BEDROOM USING AIRbnb
Airbnb is one of the largest and most popular marketplaces in the United States. Rent out Your entire room, private room, or shared rooms. Secure online payments to your bank accounts.
Why host on Airbnb?
Choose the Price, Set Availability, & Control Your Listing to Fit Your Schedule. Rent your space. 24/7 customer service. Free listing. Services: Safe Payment Method, Free Registration.
No matter what kind of home or room you have to share, Airbnb makes it simple and secure to earn money and reach millions of travelers looking for unique places to stay, just like yours.
You’re in control
With Airbnb, you’re in full control of your availability, prices, house rules, and how you interact with guests. You can set check-in times and handle the process however you like.
We’re there at every step
Airbnb offers tools, hospitality tips, 24/7 support, and an online community of experienced hosts for questions and sharing ideas for success.
How to be an Airbnb host
Create your listing
It’s free and easy to create a listing on Airbnb. Describe your space, how many guests you can accommodate, and add photos and details.
Our pricing tool can recommend competitive rates, but what you charge is always up to you.
Get to know guests before arrival by messaging them on our platform.
Most hosts clean the spaces guests can use, and provide essentials like clean sheets, towels, and toilet paper.
You can greet guests in person with a key or just send them a door code.
Get paidAirbnb’s secure payment system means you never have to deal with money directly.
Guests are charged before arrival, and you are paid automatically after check in, minus a 3% service fee.
You can be paid via PayPal, direct deposit, or international.
Join the nation’s largest network of pet sitters and dog walkers. You’ll get
• Freedom to choose your schedule, services, and rates
• Automatic, secure payments and insurance for dogs in your care
• Access to 24/7 support, including vet assistance
• Resources and opportunities to help you build your business
• You could earn $1,000 or more per month. Enjoy automatic payments on our secure platform. Get the freedom to choose your services, schedule, and rates. And tap into our enormous network of nearby dog owners.
• Seamlessly track the details of your walk or drop-in and send a summary straight to your client’s phone. Through the app, create a Rover Card that shows pet parents:
• The duration, distance and map of your walks
• Any pee, poo, food and water breaks
• Cute photos and an optional note
It’s that easy!
The Rover app is required to offer dog walking, daycare, and drop-in visits.
The upfront cost for pressure washing is relatively low. All you need is a pressure washer, surface cleaner, chemicals, hose’s and nozzles. Most pressure washers are small enough to put in the back of a car if needed. I do recommend not getting the cheapest one out there to start. I’ve used the cheap ones and its nothing but a garden hose with a good tip. Don’t buy the most expensive either, go for a mid-grade like Generac 6923 3,100 PSI, 2.4 GPM, Gas Powered Pressure Washer.
Got a old pick up truck? maybe even a new one and you’re looking to make some extra cash. Try recycling, you’ll be surprised what people throw it away and maybe even pay you to get rid of that you can take to the scrap yard and get paid cash on the spot. Tell your friends and family and start searching sites like craigslist to make other people’s trash you’re gravyincome.
Sign up for sites like Thumbtack to get leads and start getting paid TODAY..